On August 16, 2017, Latino Coalition for Israel hosted a Pastors event and a Night to Celebrate Israel in Iglesia de Dios Prince de Paz in Fort Pierce. Our keynote speakers Pastor Mario Bramnick, President of Latino Coaliton for Israel, Consul General Lior Haiat, Consulat of Israel of Consulate General of Israel to Florida & Puerto Rico. Other speakers included Chaplain David Thompson, Pastor Eduardo Urena, Iglesia De Dios Principe de Paz, Jesse Rojo, Hispanic Affairs Director from The Philos Project, Jack van der Tang, The Hague Netherlands, Rabbi Moshe Rothchild, Director of Heart of Zion and Cheryl Bier, Executive Vice President, Bnai Zion. We had approximately 100 Pastors and leaders had over 500 in attendance at the celebration. There was great excitement and passion to mobilize Hispanic evangelical support for Israel.
- HISPANIC EVANGELICALS CONDEMN THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION’S GRANT TO UNDERMINE ISRAEL’S SOVEREIGNTY
- JOIN US IN HELPING THE EMERGENCY RESCUE OF THE UKRAINIAN JEWS AND FACILITATING THEIR ALIYAH
- [FULL VIDEO] The Latino Coalition for Israel co hosted with Boca Raton Synagogue
- LATINO COALITION FOR ISRAEL STATEMENT ON SYNAGOGUE HOSTAGE SITUATION IN COLLEYVILLE, TEXAS
- LATINO COALITION FOR ISRAEL CO-HOSTED NIGHT TO CELEBRATE ISRAEL WITH 100 CHRISTIANS AND JEWS