On Friday, September 1, 2017, Pastor Mario Bramnick, President of Latino Coalition of Israel (LCI) had the honor of being invited with Pastor Ramiro Pena of Christ the King Church and Pastor Pasqual Urrabazo of International Church of Las Vegas to the Oval Office for President Trump’s for the National Day of Prayer Proclamation. As a result of the prayers and the united efforts of these ministers as well as other ministers, we were able to discuss with the President the plight of the Dreamers and the President agreed to a grant 6-month extension to the effectiveness of DACA and to encourage Congress to pass compassionate legislation to protect the Dreamers. We are very excited about the President’s actions in helping protect the rights of the dreamers.
- HISPANIC EVANGELICALS CONDEMN THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION’S GRANT TO UNDERMINE ISRAEL’S SOVEREIGNTY
- JOIN US IN HELPING THE EMERGENCY RESCUE OF THE UKRAINIAN JEWS AND FACILITATING THEIR ALIYAH
- [FULL VIDEO] The Latino Coalition for Israel co hosted with Boca Raton Synagogue
- LATINO COALITION FOR ISRAEL STATEMENT ON SYNAGOGUE HOSTAGE SITUATION IN COLLEYVILLE, TEXAS
- LATINO COALITION FOR ISRAEL CO-HOSTED NIGHT TO CELEBRATE ISRAEL WITH 100 CHRISTIANS AND JEWS