We are very excited about the establishment of a historic initiative of the Latino Coalition for Israel (LCI). It is our vision to engage the Latino Christians in the Pro-Israel movement. LCI’s vision is to activate Hispanics in the Pro-Israel movement to counter the global rise of antisemitism and the Campaign to delegitimize the Nation of Israel. Our vision is to establish the largest Pro-Israel Hispanic entity: The Latino Coalition for Israel (LCI).
LCI will mobilize the Hispanic Evangelical community in support of the Nation of Israel in the United States, Latin America and the Caribbean.
- We will accomplish our vision through the LCI website, social media, press releases, marketing, op-eds and television and radio.
- We will host pastors events and regional Nights to Celebrate Israel events in the United States, Latin America and the Caribbean. We will also engage Hispanic Christians with governmental leadership in advocacy in support of Pro-Israel policies.
- We will establish statewide chapters of LCI.
- We will provide Latino Evangelicals with the necessary tools to counter the current campaign to delegitimize Israel and anti-Semitic actions in the United States and Latin America.
- We will establish an international effort to impact Latin American governments to advance Pro-Israel policies and to fight bigotry and anti-Semitism.
- We will establish a Next Generation division of LCI to activate college and university students in the pro-Israel movement.
- We will educate the Latino Community on the biblical mandate to support and bless Israel and teach the Jewish Roots of the Gospel and God’s heart for Israel and the Jewish people.
- We will help establish a bridge between the Hispanic Community in the United States, Latin America and the Nation of Israel to form an intercessory for the Nation of Israel and its people.
Christian Arabs & Muslim Mission Statement
Christians are commanded to be a people of love recognizing that God loves all people the same (John 3:16). Those who do not have a heart for the Arab peoples of the Middle East do not reflect God's heart. God's promise that Ishmael would have twelve princes and would be a great nation (Genesis 17:20) has been fulfilled. Isaiah 19 speaks of a great visitation by God to the Arab world, which will usher in a revival among the neighboring countries. LCI encourages Hispanic Evangelicals to have God's heart for the Arab people and to pray regularly for them. LCI will stand up for the Christian Arabs who suffer great persecution in Muslim countries. LCI will bring light to the plight of Christian Arabs, including Palestinian Christians. LCI’s vision is to build bridges of reconciliation between Jews and Arabs, to create a firewall of protection against the persecution of the Arab Christians throughout the Middle East, to educate the church about the Christian persecution and to spread the Gospel to the Muslim Arab World. "Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance." (Isaiah 19:25)